Woohoo! We're on Top Mommy Blogs! Please click on the banner to vote for us...and thanks.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

He's not a boy any more...

I fell in love with this boy when he wasn't quite 8 years old. He stole my heart and brought me half way around the world to finally bring him home to us at age 13. One of the little gifts we brought him then were temporary tattoos that he and his friends put across his back...so cool! No big surprise then that when he celebrated his 18th birthday recently, he wanted the real thing.

Temporary at age 13...who knew where this was headed?
The 18th bday tattoo...real deal.
The birthday man and his mom.





















My son, know that you are still one of my very favorite people on the planet...and I'm so very proud to be your mom!

No comments: