Woohoo! We're on Top Mommy Blogs! Please click on the banner to vote for us...and thanks.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from Witch City

I stumbled on a YouTube video I just had to share in honor of my boys who love the idea of zombies, monsters, and scaring others...and my girls who are heavily into romantic encounters with werewolves and vampires but don't love being scared.



Just remember, boys…it’s Halloween. It’s Witch Ciity. Teenage boys smell quite tasty to zombie girls.

And girls…bring me home a heart. 

Mommy will be waiting for you all...mwahahaha

2 comments:

alphamama said...

OHHHH my goodness i love this mommy just like i love you.. I hope your Halloween is going great sorry that you got rid of the candy.... I love you <3

Tanechka (a.k.a Monkey)

Elisa LaSota said...

Hi Dee,

Been trying to call you...misplaced your number!
Been trying to email...keeps getting bumped
back. Would you give us a all?

Elisa