Woohoo! We're on Top Mommy Blogs! Please click on the banner to vote for us...and thanks.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trampoline boys

 

When my oldest son's best friend was here visiting last month, I treated the boys to a visit at Skyzone, an indoor trampoline park. Since both of these guys like to be on the move, it was a great way for them to get some physical activity even in the dead of winter. Click on the play button above to take a peek at some of their fun, just a couple of minutes out of the hour of time they had to bounce...and trust me, they got a workout.

Apologies for the video...couldn't figure out how to edit/crop it to save my soul but my boy wanted me to post it anyway. Check out those front and back flips, very impressive in my opinion and worthy of posting indeed!

No comments: