Woohoo! We're on Top Mommy Blogs! Please click on the banner to vote for us...and thanks.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anybody want to buy a house?

I think I'm losing my mind. When we put our house on the market, I really didn't think it would be so maddening...but after 3 months of open houses, showings, broker walk throughs, and even a broker's luncheon, I'm sick of trying to keep the house looking like it's ready for a photo shoot with "Better Homes and Gardens"...a vain hope with 5 kids, I can assure you!


























We've had 3 showings in the past 4 days and the broker just called to say we have another showing tomorrow. That's good, I guess...it means we're getting more interest so the chances of getting an offer are improving, right? After all, who could resist the marketing done by our agent?

Must see! Well-maintained South Salem Garrison Colonial featuring four bedrooms, two full baths, charming eat-in country kitchen, hardwood floors, and a wonderful large deck off second floor family room. Newer heating system, energy-efficient windows and doors. Fenced-in back yard and two-car off-street parking. Motivated seller.




In our spare time (Ha!), we've been painting woodwork, sanding and repainting bathroom ceilings, and generally trying to spruce things up around here. It's looking pretty good...now if I could just keep our messy kids outside, the place might stay clean long enough to attract a buyer!

No comments: