Woohoo! We're on Top Mommy Blogs! Please click on the banner to vote for us...and thanks.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm not April foolin'!


April 1st...snow, sleet, and rain here in lovely New England. The kids are trading colds again...which makes them crabby...which makes Mom want to hide under the covers and never come out. Days like this, I'm ever so grateful for my dear husband...especially because each and every morning, he does something wonderful and life affirming for me. It's something that makes it possible for me to face the day, even days like this one.

Every morning, one of these gets delivered to me in bed...yes, right to my nightstand around 6:30am.

It's a triple shot latte...OK, maybe it's a quad shot...but I don't have a problem. Really. I could stop any time I wanted to...although it's possible someone might die if they crossed me before I had my life-giving latte...but I don't want to.

I love lattes. Even when we were adopting in Kazakhstan, a highlight of each day was a trip into town to shop for dinner and enjoy a latte at one of our favorite places. 

That's where this cute heart souvenir came from; Pizza Blues gave them out when they added their new coffee bar. Not surprisingly, it says, "I love coffee" in Russian...and while I don't drink regular coffee at all, I'd do most anything for a really great latte.

Heck, I'd even sleep with my barista.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love lattes too. Great post!

Homeowner Insurance