Woohoo! We're on Top Mommy Blogs! Please click on the banner to vote for us...and thanks.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

First day of school for 4 out of 5!

It's here...we're back to early bedtimes, signing course syllabi, field trip forms...back to homework, structure, and schedules. Only my youngest is still home with me. He starts school after Labor Day...so for now, we're hanging out while the big kids are in session. Don't they look happy to be back in the swing of things? Well, maybe not Max...but the others are. Works for me...

2 comments:

Anne Birdsong said...

They look happy (even Max.... kinda). And I see M is wearing the shirt he bought while he was here. He looks great!

You ready for Irene?

Marissa said...

I can't believe how grown up Madiyar looks!!! :) he's a young man!!